Orange is a frontrunner for uplifting and energizing aromas. Versatile in its uses, Orange can be used almost everywhere. With a high limonene content, orange is a great cleanser much like lime, lemon, and the other citrus oils. When used internally or topically Orange may help support the immune system.* Its unique aroma is bright and vivifying, making any room you diffuse in a happy place. A strong and loved oil, be sure to dilute for any use!
Here are some great ways you can use Orange!
- Like some Orange at Breakfast? Add a few drops of Orange to your waffle or french toast batter for a fun orange twist!
- Just like other Citrus Oils, Orange is a great cleaner! Add it to a spray bottle with Sanityze and clean your heart out!
- Remove your makeup with Orange! At night mix 1 drop of Orange with 5 drops of coconut oil on a cotton ball and wipe away!
- Let the orange in. Diffuse 5 drops for a fun and powerful smell of orange to brighten any area!
- Spice up your kitchen! Add Orange and Cinnamon to your diffuser for a warm inviting smell!
- Orange can also help you to feel calm yet happy, it makes a great addition to Steadfast for any time you want to tame your emotions!*
- Orange fresh breath. Mix 1 drop of Orange, Peppermint, and Mastic Gum in a small glass, rinse and spit!
- Mix up your favorite smoothie with a drop or two of orange!
- Gunk be gone! Greasy stovetop? Sticker residue? Stepped on Gum? Orange will fix that in a jiffy!
- Brighten your day with a fun diffuser blend of 2 drops Orange, Lavender, Bergamot, and Aspire!
*As with any citrus oil, be sure to avoid sunlight for at least 12 hours after applying. Citrus Oils increase UV sensitivity and cause burns.